tab menu

Twitter  Twitter  Instagram Instagram

Sunday, October 26, 2014

BE MC WEDDING AKAD AND RESEPSI


Hi everyone I wanna tell you about my story in this event, actually I have been MC sister Ida's wedding she is my sister when senior high school, older about 4 years than me. and now so happy Listened a beautifull news from her that she wanna mariage with her housband they were relationship just about 1 month each other Subhanallah that is true mate from God Allah SWT. and Alhamdulillah the would mariage Oktober, 25 2014 in KNPI Building Tangerang. and they gaves me opportunity to be MC their wedding. Alhamdulillah that event had been fluently even though. yaa if Allah say Qun Fayakun it will be true as posible and mate who didn't know just Allah to knows

No comments :

Post a Comment