tab menu

Twitter  Twitter  Instagram Instagram

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

i'am in World Muslimah 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctZnDDje3Y


Anita Jamil Hidayanti (Indonesia) for World Muslimah 2014
Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh My name is Anita Jamil Hidayanti, and this is my video profile for World Muslimah 2014. Hope you all enjoy the vi...

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb

dear guys, I try one more time in World Muslimah, last year I havent get to final because of my video profile so badly and I learned from my experiencess then before. I'll never give up and wanna try more until be success Insya Allah. I just wanna share my story when was made my video profile is so nice by Nesya as editor in SCTV Channel and she helps me for making my video profile. I think is better then before. so i feel excited and hope in this year will be come true amiin

I can't be anything be my self without support from you all guys. give me support like and vote this link  http://www.worldmuslimah.org/award2014/anita-jamil-hidayanti-from-indonesia-201408041572/ 
 and link video youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctZnDDje3Y



Anita Jamil Hidayanti (Indonesia) for World Muslimah 2014
Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh My name is Anita Jamil Hidayanti, and this is my video profile for World Muslimah 2014. Hope you all enjoy the vi...
I don't know what am I soon without you my family, my friends and all of you who introduce me...
I just say give me support, thanks for everything 
Wassalamualaikum. Wr. Wb 

No comments :

Post a Comment